Sealed sub-subminiature switches 139
The 139 series provides a cost-effective switch solution to assist in hitting overall system-level cost and design goals in high volume applications.
The 139 series provides a fully certified, reliable and repeatable solution over the lifetime of the product. Value-add (wiring, molding, connectors) available for customized switch solutions.
- Sealed sub-subminiature switch with IP67 standard
- Switching current from 5 mA up to 3 A at 125 VAC
- Actuation possible vertically or with auxiliary actuator
- Operating temperature from -40°C up to 125°C (without wires)
- Mechanical life min. 500,000 actuations
- Wide variety of lever, mounting pillar, terminal options, including wires
- UL, cUL, ENEC, CQC safty certificate
@ Huizhou Trantek Electronics Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备19086657号