Sub-subminiature switches 159
The 159 series is rated for controlling electrical loads ranging from logic-level/computer-based circuits to limited power-duty switching (up to 5 A/125 Vac). Variety of actuators, forces, terminations, contacts available. 6.5mm centers side mount.
- Extremely small dimensions (mm): 12.8L x 5.8W x 6.5H
- Breaking capacity ranges from small switching currents and voltages to low-voltage applications up to 5 A 125 VAC
- Multiple levers, terminals available
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- Degree of protection IP40
- UL, cUL, ENEC, CQC and other certifications